What is a Credit Union?
A credit union is a cooperative financial institution that is chartered by the federal government and owned by its individual members. Credit unions remain unique financial institutions with a “not-for-profit but for-service” operating philosophy. Credit unions provide a safe and convenient place for members to save money and to get loans at reasonable rates.
Why Should You Join our Credit Union?
- We are Member-owned
- We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative
- Once a Member, ALWAYS a Member
- We have high rates on savings
- We have lower loan rates
- We make borrowing easy!
Who can be a Member of the Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union?
- Employees of Evergreen Park Elementary School District 124
- Employees of Evergreen Park Community High School District 231
- Employees of A.E.R.O. Special Education Cooperative
- Immediate Family Members of any of these Districts’ Employees
Benefits of Joining the Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union
- $5 is all it takes to become a member
- General savings
- Holiday savings
- Vacation savings
- Payroll deduction/ACH
Credit Union Loan Benefits
- New & used vehicles, RVs, motorcycles, & boats
- Shared secured loans
- Unsecured signature loans
- Payday alternative loans
- Continuing education loans