Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union (EPSFCU) respects your right to privacy. When you visit our website, you may be providing information to EPSFCU on two different levels: anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site and personal information you knowingly give us.
EPSFCU would like to assure you that we do not:
- collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us, or
- provide or sell the names and addresses of our members and site users to outside parties.
- safeguard members’ and site users’ information from unauthorized access, and
- maintain the confidentiality of member information which you provide to us.
As you browse our site, our web server may collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- how many people visit our site,
- from which domains our visitors come (such as “aol.com”), and
- which browsers people use to visit our site.
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We may use these statistics to monitor the performance of our web site and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
You can link to other websites from www.epsfcu.org.
If you link to another website from any of our pages, you are leaving EPSFCU’s website and are linking to a website not operated by the credit union. We cannot be held responsible for the content of the alternate website, nor do we represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. An alternate website’s privacy and security policies may differ from those of EPSFCU. Therefore, we encourage you to read the policies of the websites reached through the use of links from the credit union website.
If you have questions about the privacy or security of EPSFCU’s web site, please contact us via the Contact Us section on our website.