Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union
will be CLOSED on
Friday, April 19, 2019
for Good Friday.
March 20, 2019 at 4:30 p.m.
Lecture Room, Evergreen Park Community High School
Please join us to hear the latest Credit Union news.
Members over 16 years old are entered into a raffle.
Hope to see you there!*
*Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union is looking to fill
a Board of Directors' vacancy. Visit our website home page for details.
District 124, and AERO including
credit union members
Interested in Shaping Your Credit Union?
Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit is looking to fill a Board of Directors vacancy. Before you stop reading, please note that this position does not require a huge time commitment (no more than 2-3 hours per month) but the rewards can be great. You will have a voice in your member-owned credit union and help to shape where it is headed. Here’s the details:
- Must be a Credit Union member in good standing
- The Board meets once a month (usually the 3rd Wednesday at 4:30 p.m.)
- Meetings are kept to 90 minutes or less
- Some financial background is a plus but there are training sessions available for an enthusiastic person
Please contact Robin Fullarton at email@example.com for more details.
Refinance Your Vehicle Loan With Us and SAVE!
- COMPARE our loan rates with your current rate from other financial institutions
- Credit Union offers LOW Interest Rates
- Rates starting at 2.50% apy. Click here to view all loan rates.
- No cost to you! We pay the $95.00 title transfer fee!
- Additional 0.25% Reduction of Interest Rate with Payroll Deduction or ACH Debit
PLEASE NOTE: Does not apply to current EPSFCU vehicle loans.
2019 Credit Union Grant Recipients
Evergreen Park Schools Federal Credit Union provides Educational Grants in the amount of $1,000 each year. This year’s recipients are:
Evergreen Park Community High School District 231
Ray Schellenberger, Guidance Counselor: Enhancements to the high school’s leadership program to include anti-bullying week activities, Operation Snowball, Mr. Mustang pageant and various leadership programs.
Evergreen Park School District 124
Eileen Gorman, Art Teacher: Light Up For Art – Assist students in becoming better at drawing through the use of LED light boxes.
AERO Special Education Co-operative
Katie McClory, Transition Specialist: The Crave Cart – A “concession stand” that will teach the students the necessary skills to maintain a small business.
Congratulations to this year’s recipients!
Sign up Today to View Your Balances Online!
- Look for the Login Tab along the top of the screen
- User ID is your Member Number
- Password is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- You will then be prompted to change both to something unique to you.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE! Now you will be able to view your balance anytime, day or night!
Sign up for e-Statements TODAY!
- Log into your account
- Click on the box to be added to e-statements
- Or give us a call and we would be happy to sign you up.
Don’t Delay! Sign up today and Save A Tree!
Send Us a Message
- Visa Gift Cards (only $2 fee for members or $3 fee for non-members)
- Visa Gift Cards must be paid for with cash or from your Credit Union Account.
- Discounted AMC Green movie tickets (never expire!) This is a substantial savings on buying them on Fandango.com or at the theater. Good at any AMC Theaters, AMC Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex Odeon, Magic Johnson & Star Theaters. There may be surcharge for RealD 3D, IMAX, AMC ETX & AMC Dine-In Theaters.
- Discounted Great America tickets (daily tickets & season passes)
Click here to register for tickets & season passes
Username: ecuGM Password: SixFlags6